Login / Lightbox


Child Licencing – please consider the following when looking to place a booking

UK law states that all children from babies through to teens up until the end of their full-time education, require a Child Performance Licence for every job, even for after school and weekend bookings. Issued by the Child's Council, Welfare department, applications can take anything from 5 to 21 days, depending on the council’s own lead times. However, we have a great working relationship with all the welfare officers so applications generally run smoothly and quickly with all the correct information.

The responsibility for ensuring all children on a shoot are licenced lies with the booking client/applicant on the completed paperwork. Children on set without a licence in place are also not insured or protected.

UK Shoots. The above licencing requirements for shoots in the UK can be assisted by us, for which we do not charge a fee.

Shoots outside the UK. Licences for shoots happening outside the UK must be issued by a magistrate. We would assist you with the necessary details needed from the parent/guardian to proceed with this application. Allocate a longer time scale to apply for this application to avoid disappointment.


Sort by:

Company Registered In England & Wales

Number 6311546